Sunday, November 23, 2008

Greetings from Roller Coaster Ice Show Land

You've probably noticed I haven't participated in the last couple of TWDs. I need to take a break from the group until after the new year because of my holiday ice show gig. I lucked out and have an apartment with a kitchen with great roommates, but limited access to the grocery store and good baking supplies. I'm going through serious baking withdrawals and disappointed to be missing out on all the holiday baking adventures, but I'm so happy to be doing this show for myself. Really really happy. Sometimes, I guess you just need a year working at a desk to gain some perspective. Don't worry, my pink KitchenAid is in good hands and being looked after by my sister-in-law while I'm away. Thank you to everyone for their sweet and supportive comments!



Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Nancy/n.o.e said...

Aww, what a great picture! You do look happy, and I'm glad that you took a chance on the ice show opportunity.
Nancy

TeaLady said...

Sounds like a fun job. Pretty pic.